Husband, father, brother, son, friend.
Photographer, papercut artist, singer, songwriter, musician, poet.
Mountain biker, climber, runner.
Explorer, adventurer, sojourner.
Creativity rarely fits inside the box so why try and squeeze the results you really want into a package that might be convenient for someone else but not you?
This is why I offer a truly personalised service, ensuring that my photographs capture your moments, make your memories and that bring a smile to the face of each of my clients every time they look at the finished product.
To this end I am 100% committed to the following:-
- Respecting the individuality of you and your requirements
- Taking the time to listen to and fully understand these requirements
- Where required, collaborating with you to develop, enhance or fine-tune these requirements
- Delivering results that meet or exceed expectations
- Providing genuine value for money
“It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter”
GET IN TOUCH
There are many photographers to choose from – make sure you choose to work with one that you click with. Why not get in touch and let’s see what we can achieve together?
Tucked away in a timeless country idyll yet only an hour from central London, I am privileged to enjoy the beauty of the natural world on a daily basis.